Our Guests tend to have similar questions, so we've answered a few of them here for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out with other questions!
Can you pick me up at one location and drop me off somewhere else?
Unfortunately, we are NOT a Part 135 Air Carrier. This means that we must pick you up and drop you off at the same location, with no stopping. We have to stay within 25 Nautical Miles for All Tours. Stay tuned for the future of Key West Helicopters because this service IS coming Soon!
What if I have to reschedule?
No problem! You can change your reservation at least 48 hours in advance. Changes within 48 hours will incur a cancellation fee.
Do I have to bring or wear anything special?
Yes You Do! You will wear a FAA Approved Life Jacket Provided by the Key West Helicopter Crew. Other than that, just wear something comfortable and dry. Must Be clothed and if wearing a bathing suit it must be dry. If you Need a T-shirt We will kindly Sell you a Custom Key West Helicopters Shirt! Thanks!
- Can I take Pictures? Yes
- Can I bring a camera? Yes
- Can I take Video? Yes
- Can I bring a drink? Yes but if you spill it, A fee will be incurred.
- Can I show up late? No - 15 Minutes Max or Fee
- Can I jump out? NO Way!
- Can I talk on my phone? You can but they wont hear you.
- Can I purchase or request extra flight time? Yes
- Do you take credit cards? Yes Credit card Fee of 2.75%
- Will I have to sign a waiver? Yes
- Do you offer refunds? No! All sales are final. We offer to reschedule only.
- Is Flying safe? Very Safe
- Will I get sick or motion sickness? Very Rare. Almost Never